Saturday 30 July 2016

Morgan’s Flippa Five: Brandable domains for startups

Morgan Linton Morgan Linton: Freetime.com – I wrote an article about how much I love two-word .COMs last night and this is a great example of a two-word .COM that will make a great brand. 11 years-old at $7,000 with 10 days to go. PokeFind.com – this normally wouldn’t be the kind of name that would catch my eye […]


The post Morgan’s Flippa Five: Brandable domains for startups appeared first on iGoldRush Domain News and Resources.





Source: domainers mag



Morgan’s Flippa Five: Brandable domains for startups

3 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    Brandable domains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. domains for sale

    ReplyDelete