Sunday 17 September 2017

Bayley Wants A WrestleMania Fatal Four Way Match Against Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch And Charlotte

bayley_bio-8d02c95a354b7eb05cdb0654e0dde57c


Though sidelined with an injury, Bayley is already looking towards WWE WrestleMania 35 and a potential high staked match with some of the top women wrestlers. The former NXT women’s champion defeated Sasha Banks on the July 24th edition of Raw to become the No. 1 contender for Alexa Bliss’s title. However, Bayley hurt herself before getting that match.


A fatal four-way between the Four Horsewomen of Bayley, Sasha, Becky Lynch and Charlotte is also a match that fans have clamored for over the last couple of years. Would it entice some interest? Undoubtedly. Is it WrestleMania main event worthy? If booked the right way, absolutely.


Bayley recently spoke with Justin Barrasso for Sports Illustrated Extra Mustard‘s Week In Wrestling; you can read a few highlights below:


On her plans for WrestleMania 35:


“I plan on headlining WrestleMania by WrestleMania 35. I want a one-on-one match with Sasha Banks. A Fatal Four-Way with Sasha, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte would also be great some day at a WrestleMania.”


On how the only way she will make it by being herself:


“For me, the only way I know how to do this is to be myself. I actually learned that from ‘The Dream’ Dusty Rhodes. I was trying to be this wrestler and I was trying to be cool, and Dusty literally told me, ‘You’ve got to be yourself.’ That’s really how Bayley started, and that is what brought me this far.”






Currently, the progress from Bayley’s injury that was suffered at the beginning of August has been slow for her and fans, but Bayley is working her way back. There is no doubt that WWE would like her back in time for Survivor Series, as a big match could possibly be on the horizon between Bayley and her friends and the MMA world’s Four Horsewomen, including Ronda Rousey.


On the benefits of Crossfit:


“I started CrossFit before WrestleMania 33, and it’s helped my body get a lot stronger. Trying to take care of my separated shoulder is very painful. Going through the pain now is going to help me get in the ring faster, so it’s all worth it. This is what I love to do.”


Bayley has accomplished a lot in her career. She was the first woman, along with Sasha Banks, to headline an NXT TakeOver event. She and Sasha also tore the house down at Barclays Center at the very first TakeOver: Brooklyn. She was NXT Women’s Champion for over seven months. She also won the WWE Raw Women’s Championship this past February. She successfully defended the title in her first appearance at WrestleMania this year, too.


Would you like to see a fatal four way match between Bayley, Sasha, Becky and Charlotte at WWE WrestleMania? If not, who would you rather see compete? Let us know in the comments section.


Photo Credit: WWE



Source: B2C

No comments:

Post a Comment